TO THE MINISTER OF INDUSTRY OF CANADA
The undersigned hereby apply to the Minister of Industry for the grant of a charter by letters patent under the provisions of Part II of the Canada Corporations Act constituting the undersigned, and such others as may become members of the Corporation thereby created, a body corporate and politic under the name of:
The objects of the corporation are:
- To unify all societies, associations and the collective interests’ groups under one national umbrella.
- To organize and produce a yearly award show to Celebrate The Collective Music.
- To lobby Provincially and Federally the government for collective music issues.
- To organize and produce events promoting collective
- music, including a yearly collective music conference.
- Charity for “Fray Family Foundation” studio, musical instruments, live studio, anything needed to develop the collective music
- To do all such things as are incidental to the attainment of the above objects.
The operations of the corporation may be carried on throughout Canada and elsewhere.
The head office of the corporation shall be in the Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto in the Province of Ontario.
The Collective Music, One Voice, Strength in Unity